This is a chance for you to satisfy your curiosity and ask us literally anything about how to live a healthy, mentally well, and fulfilled life.
We all want to know more about the ideas and concepts that help us think, feel, and be at our best but we don't always have time to research these subjects and trawl the internet for information.
We want to do all the research for you. Ask us a question about a topic you're interested in and we will spend the time will looking into the related evidence and thought leadership to find your answer. We will be producing short videos every couple of weeks that cover all the chosen topics and questions at a high level and also provide resources for further learning.
We want all your questions, absolutely anything related to Physiology, Psychology, and Philosophy. Here are some questions that have already been submitted across our social media pages.
1. How do I care less about what other people think?
2. What is the connection between sleep and cognition?
3. What is the best macronutrient balance, i.e what is the best ratio between carbs, fats, and protein in a healthy diet?
4. What are the signs ad characteristics of a co-dependent or toxic relationship, and what are the signs of a healthy, conscious relationship?
5. How do painful emotions of the past impact our present-day health and what can we do about this?
So, there we go! Ask away in this forum or across any of our social media pages and we can all learn something new together.
What do you want to know?